If you are tying the knot soon or have tied the knot already and feel you need some guidance with your finances ,then book yourself at this event
Topics to be covered include :
- A wedding is a day and a marriage is a lifetime; how much are you going to spend for your wedding?
- Different types of marriage contracts and what they mean.
- 10 money topics to discuss before you say “I Do”
- Why it is important to have a Will
- Your credit record and how it will affect your marriage?
- Why it is important to have a life cover
- What relationship does your spouse to-be have with money?
- Why a family budget is important
- When are you going to start building your family’s money pot
- What debts are you not going to have?
- What if I want to start my own business?
What if I get retrenched? And lots more ….
Date: Saturday 19 November 2016
Time: 12 noon to 13H30
Venue: Holy Trinity Midrand Catholic Church
Number 6 President Road
Corner Modderfontein & Catholic Road , Midrand
Donation = R100 per person
To book & for payements
Call Mpho on 082 332 3325
Bring cash book will be on sale at the venue!