Once in a while, you get a chance to get a boost to your business.
- Are you based in KZN?
- Do you have a Green business? If you operate in this space, you would know what that is
- Would you like to get a boost to your business?
If you have answered YES to the above questions then read on and submit your application.
About the Programme:
The Small Business Boost 2.0 Programme, funded by J.P. Morgan, aims to promote small business growth and job creation for those involved in providing solutions for the green economy. The programme will provide practical business education and support services to small businesses over a period of 10 months. It seeks to empower entrepreneurs with the knowledge, skills and resources to grow in this niche sector.
The application link: https://www.research.net/r/JPM_Apps_C4
Selection Criteria will be based on the following:
- Operate within the manufacturing/green-economy sector in KZN
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have been in operation for at least one year;
- Have an annual turnover of between R200 000 – R20 million;
- Employ at least one additional person other than the full-time business owner; and
- Work in the business full-time and have minimum 35% shareholding.
When your business is thriving, remember ThuthukaSA and give us a call to offer you Financial Services for you and your employees.