As the tax year is drawing to an end, make the most of the tax breaks available to you. Remember you can contribute up to R36 000 in tax free investments so if you haven’t done so already, talk to us before the end of the month. With the 4th Industrial Revolution global equity fund having returned a whopping 16,9% in just one month, i.e. January 2021 – you definitely want to have this fund in your investment portfolio.
In this podcast we talk about the following:
- How much is each person allowed to contribute to tax free investments?
- Can I open more than one tax free investment account?
- What can I do if I want to contribute more than R36 000?
- What is the difference between tax free savings accounts and tax free investment accounts?
- What are the advantages of tax free investments?
- Is there a limit to what one can contribute to a retirement annuity?
- Are there any TAX benefits to having a retirement annuity?
Are there any other advantages of a retirement annuity apart from the tax advantage?