WORKSHOPS ON MONEY MANAGEMENT
Practical advice with real tools for success
In her half day or full day money management workshops, Phumelele Ndumo shares information that makes a real difference in your financial life. She does so without any fancy jargon, even venturing into areas that credit providers don’t want you to know. Ndumo provides a path to your financial freedom, in a language you understand.
The workshops cover some fundamental aspects of money management, like how to identify what relationship you have with money and the difference between good, bad and ugly debt.
During the sessions, delegates also work through home ownership as the most important money decision you will make – including what to look out for, of course. The workshop also brings to life:
- Can you send your kids to university?
- The National Credit Act and you
- Tips to manage your money – marriage & divorce, life cover, cars, spending, wills and surety
- Debt management
- Using your home to grow your money
- The stock exchange for beginners
- Saving money in retail bonds
- Are you investing for your old age?
For more information and to book, email us