Retrenchments seem to be on-going and hopefully these guidelines will help you cope better, if you are facing retrenchment.
In this interview https://iono.fm/e/1021774, we address the following;
- If someone is retrenched and they have a car loan, a home loan, credit cards, personal loans, overdraft and clothing store accounts – which of these debts should they pay first & why?
- What is the most important fact that someone facing retrenchment should understand about Tax?
- How can someone who is facing retrenchment do to avoid paying too much tax?
- How can someone adjust or use their monthly budget to cope better with retrenchment?
- What is the single most important expense that one should try and keep at all costs even if they are getting retrenched?
For proper retrenchment advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org