As we draw towards the end of the youth month, I thought I should leave our young people with a few tips about buying a first home. This is also a perfect time to buy property because interest rates are low and you are most likely to be able to negotiate a good discount as you make your offer to buy. In this radio interview, I address the following;
1. When is the best time to buy a home?
2. What are the key things to look out for when you buy a home?
3. Where and how do I get finance for my home?
4. Why is it better to use a mortgage originator to help you get a home loan?
5. Is it ever too late to buy a home?
6. How do I prepare myself for buying a home?
7. Which is better – buying a stand alone home, or one in a complex?
If you want to buy a home and you need someone to help you get a home loan with one of the big banks, email firstname.lastname@example.org