Have a Happy & Prosperous 2010!
I’m sure you too received lots of sms and emails from friends & loved ones wishing you a prosperous 2010.
I wish I could sms back and ask for a recipe to make 2010 truly prosperous for me. I now know that no one gets rich by mistake (unless you win a lotto!). To become rich, you need a plan to make you rich and you must also work your plan. So what plan do you have to become prosperous in 2010 and beyond?
Here are a few easy tips
- Rent out a room or two in your home to 2010 soccer fans
- Enroll on a course to improve your skills and increase your chances of getting a promotion or even a better job
- Always wanted to start your own business? How about starting part – time to test the market?
- Hide or simply cut your store cards and credit cards. You’ll be surprised to see how much money you save by not using your cards
- Do you want to buy a home? Remember it’s still a good time to buy; NO home, NO wealth
- Are you already a home owner? How about increasing your monthly bond repayments when you receive your salary increase? You will pay off your home sooner
- Are you a parent? Will you be able to send your kids to university when they finish matric? How about getting Fundisa for your kids? I just received R600 bonus in December last year for having saved
R2 400 (i.e. R200 per month).
If you have more ideas to help all of us become more prosperous in 2010, please write to us at email@example.com. We will share your ideas with everyone if you send us your full name and contact details.
Article written by Phumelele Ndumo; author of the book, 7 Secrets why the rich own their homes and founding MD of ThuthukaSA. Remember to visit our website www.thuthuka-sa.co.za for more money tips.