If we understood interest rates, we would shy away from unsecured loans e.g. personal loans & we would use our home loans wherever possible
In this interview https://soundcloud.com/user-768186920/heart-to-heart-16-apr-interest-rate, we talk about;
- How do you know if you are charged the right interest when you apply for a loan?
- The different kinds of loans that are available
- The interest rates that can be charged by each type of loan
- Which type of loan carries the most expensive rate of interest?
- Which loan carries the cheapest rate of interest?
- Are you able to say use any type of loan for what you want to buy e.g. can you choose to use a personal loan to buy a car or a home? Is this a good idea? What are the pros and cons?
- Are interest rates the only consideration that one should take into account when buying an item or are there other costs that one must consider?
If you want a home loan or you own a home and you want to get money from your home loan, contact ThuthukaSA Home Loan firstname.lastname@example.org